I have put together a collection of DIY Christmas trees. Most are from this year, but a few are from Christmases Past. They are fun and easy to make and don’t require a lot of time or money. Gotta love that, especially this time of year! Hope you find some Christmas tree inspiration. Enjoy!
- Wood Christmas Trees
- Sea Urchin Christmas Tree
- DIY Twine Christmas Tree
- No tutorial for these trees. The green trees are wrapped in green twine and the white tree is simply a cone form wrapped in white garland and decorated with small pine cone picks and topped with a pipe cleaner star. This was my daughters contribution to my tree mania this year! 😉
- Driftwood Christmas Tree
- Music Sheet Christmas Trees
- These 3 trees are wrapped in various materials. The first one is wrapped in 2 different burlap ribbons, with plastic buttons attached with hot glue. The middle tree is wide “birch” ribbon I picked up at a Christmas show last year, and the third tree is 2 small cone forms wrapped in sisal rope and stacked on top or each other.
- Limpet Shell Christmas Tree
- This set of trees are cone forms wrapped in different bulky textured yarns.
Happy Christmas Tree Makin’!