I have candles everywhere. They are an easy way to decorate. And a great way to add a punch of color! But I thought they needed a bit of embellishment. 😉
2. The glass was wrapped with parchment paper. Tape does not stick to parchment paper so I used a long piece of packaging tape to wrap all the way around the glass, overlapping so the end of the tape is attached to tape.
3. To start, I cut the end of the rope at an angle so it laid flat against the glass. Hot glue the rope to glass on the first row, then hot glue rope on top of rope after that. When you have the height you want, cut the rope at an angle again so it lays flat on top of the rope below it.
4. Almost finished!
6. Use a paintbrush to apply the glue to the rope. This is what helps the rope keep it’s round shape.
7. Let dry for a couple of hours.
8. Slide your rope candle holder off the glass.
9. Peel off the parchment paper.
10. Done! Now you have a sturdy rope candle holder. You’re gonna want to make some more. 🙂